cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerApps Staff Rank jovan
PowerApps Staff

Re: Can't return Attachment Control Name field... it work last week, now it just returns nothing.

Most likely you will have to do the second part first:

SharePoint -> Site Contents -> Site settings -> Site libraries and lists -> Customize “{your-list-here}” -> Form settings -> "See versions and usage" to manage the app, rollback versions, etc.

Can you use that interface to first restore the app to an earlier version (one that is old enough to be using "PowerApps version" 3.18111.17 or earlier).  Once your app is on an earlier version, you should be able to edit it.

soc_snow_it
Level: Powered On

Re: Can't return Attachment Control Name field... it work last week, now it just returns nothing.

Hi @sdbr,
You will first have to roll back your app to an earlier .
it worked for me
You can try this way
sdbr
Level: Powered On

Hello, I removed the app to start over when troubleshooting. I have no previous version. I will wait for the fix. Thank you for the assistance!
PowerApps Staff Rank jovan
PowerApps Staff

Please just note that because of the holidays, the fix won't be out till 2019.  If you need a workaround before then, you can actually create an app using the old version of PowerApps, you don't have to start with an existing app.