cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Cannot add connection for the API: shared_sendmail. (Shared App)

Hi @Niekoesj,

Have you checked the article below?

Share app resources

There are some limitations when using Flow in a shared App, could you please share more details about the Flow Actions you used, and how the flow was added under PowerApps (with or without parameter)?

Please take a try with the team flow, see if this could help with your scenario.

Announcing the Preview of Team Flows

"

Team flows make it possible for multiple people to own and manage a flow together, and, if someone leaves an organization, the flows they created can continue to run. This is a much-awaited feature that is one of the most voted-on ideas on our ideas forum.

"

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Niekoesj
Level: Powered On

Hi v-micsh-msft ,

Thank you for your answer(s), i really appreciate your help!

I created the flow from the Powerapp editor with 2 parameters (name of the user and the e-mailaddress).

1. Added an new button

2. Added the OnSelect --> SendInvite.Run(EmailTo.Text; Name.Text) 

The parameters provides the name of the user and the e-mailaddress (received from userprofile inside textbox).

So far so good, "this works on my machine". But the sharing-part keeps giving problems.

Is that because i used MAIL-action inside the flow (with parameters) ?

Highlighted
PowerApps Staff erga
PowerApps Staff

@Niekoesj We had identified an issue last week where some Flows would not work properly when shared with another user. We have fixed this issue in our latest release of PowerApps. Please update to the newest version of PowerApps and try again. You should not need to share your Microsoft Flow with the other user.

If you still are experiencing problems running the Flow after sharing the app, please reach out to us with the Session ID and the version of PowerApps you are using. 

Thanks!

amitloh

I had the same issue. Mail action uses sendgrid internally(first time when you add mail it asks you to accept sendgrid terms).

Please ask user to add mail action to his powerapp connection that should do the trick.

I had the same issue. Mail action uses sendgrid internally(first time when you add mail it asks you to accept sendgrid terms).

Please ask user to add mail action to his powerapp connection that should do the trick.

Meneghino
Level 10

Hi all, this is an issue with the Flow menus.

If you type send mail, Flow shows options but "Mail" is actually the Sendgrid connection, but you should only use that if you intend to.

You should use the Outlook option instead to use standard email with Office365....

Capture___.JPG

Niekoesj

Hi All!

I asume the Sendgrid funtion i used in my flow is the problem! I'll rewrite the flow with the suggested Office365 Outlook mail function.

Thank you all for the support for so far!! :-)

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 219 members 4,594 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: