cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bill_xu
Level: Power Up

Cannot sign in

Hi, I can't sign in to power apps. Every time I tried to sign in to power apps using my company accounts, I got an error "Sorry, something went wrong. To fix it, sign out and try again.". And when I inquiried my colleagues whether they can sign in or not, the answer is always YES. Could anybody help me on this? Many thanks! Best regards, Bill XU

Accepted Solutions
bill_xu

Re: Cannot sign in

Hi Eric, Thank you for your suggestions. I have solved this problem. There were some mistakes in my license settings. I asked my company's license manager to get them fixed. So I am able to sign in normally. Best regards, Bill

All Replies
Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Hi @bill_xu,

Could you please share a bit more about the error message on your side?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser and re-start your machine, then try it again, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please make sure that your sign in account is a Work or School account rather than a Personal account. Currently, Personal account is not allowed to sign in PowerApps.

Please also check if your sign in account (Office 365 account) has been disabled from your Org.

Best regards,

Kris

bill_xu

Hi Eric, Thank you for your suggestions. I have solved this problem. There were some mistakes in my license settings. I asked my company's license manager to get them fixed. So I am able to sign in normally. Best regards, Bill
Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Hi bill_xu, Have you solved your problem? If you have solved your problem, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify. Best regards, Kris