cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frdbuser
Level: Power Up

Case Management template

I'm trying to access the Case Mangement template but it's not available when I create a new app. Is there a way I can download it? 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PowerApps Staff caburk
PowerApps Staff

Re: Case Management template

This template is no longer supported and likely needs some TLC to get it working. Attaching in case you'd like to resurrect it. 

7 REPLIES 7
PowerApps Staff caburk
PowerApps Staff

We deprecated this sample as CDS 1.0 DBs can no longer be created, which is what this app used. I can attach the app file if you're still using CDS 1.0? However, it is no longer being maintained and may have issues. 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @frdbuser,

Do you want to create your app with the Case Management template?

If you want to create your app with the Case Management template, please check the following steps:

• Within PowerApps web portal (https://web.powerapps.com), click the "Home" option within the left side bar.
  • Within the "Make apps like these" part of right panel, click "All" category. Within the Search box, type "Case Management".

3.jpgtempsnip.jpg

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PowerApps Staff caburk
PowerApps Staff

@v-xida-msft@frdbuser To clarify, there were 2 case management templates previously. The one that's still available uses the Salesforce connector, but the one referenced in this post is the CDS 1.0 version, which is deprecated. 

Radoslavov
Level: Powered On

Hi, do you still have the template file for the deprecated case mngmt app?

1.jpg

can you send the zip over to radoslavov91@gmail.com 

I'm trying to build case mngmt app and I want to use the template only as a structure, I know that is not supported but building the UI of the app based on the template will be much easier for me.

Thank you in advance.

naveens

Hi - Did anybody send you the template zip file? I am also looking for it. On a side note, did anybody take the existing case managment tempalte that connects to Salesforce and retro fit to connect to CDS/D365? 

Highlighted
PowerApps Staff caburk
PowerApps Staff

This template is no longer supported and likely needs some TLC to get it working. Attaching in case you'd like to resurrect it. 

naveens

Thanks much @caburk for attaching the old templates. I will give it shot to check. Thanks.