cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Challenge Linking a website

Hello guys, my company has a internal website updates every hour with a list of base with the location of some equipments in a table.

Now My colleagues use it to consult on excel, I want to be able to insert it on PowerApps but I cant figure out how to do this since we cant connect directly to webpages.

I tried to make the website an RSS feed but I cant, I guess it is because the site is an internal site only.

Any idea on how can this be done?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Challenge Linking a website

Hi @Anonymous,

Since you are trying to use the internal website and it isn't available as pre-built connectors for PowerApps. The only choice for you is building custom connectors with its  own trigger and action. 

We have a complete set of basic and advanced tutorials for custom connectors on the Connectors documentation site. We recommend that you start with the custom connector overview, but you can also go straight to the following topics for details on a specific area:

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Challenge Linking a website

Thanks for the tutorials, but I didnt get how can I use this on my scenario with a internal website link.