cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavJaq
Level: Powered On

Changing SharePoint site URL connected to a customized list powerapps form and Flows

I customized a SharePoint Online list form with PowerApps and created Flows and I may have to change the URL of the SharePoint site. I'd like to know if I change the URL of the SharePoint Online site will it completely hose the PowerApps form and Flows. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavJaq

Re: Changing SharePoint site URL connected to a customized list powerapps form and Flows

Actually, I was able to just make copies (save as...) of the Flows and update the site and list URLs for the new site in the connectors of the copied flows and everything worked (the logic in steps and other connectors did not break).

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Changing SharePoint site URL connected to a customized list powerapps form and Flows

adding in @emmac to review and assist. 

@TopShelf-MSFT

DavJaq

Actually, I was able to just make copies (save as...) of the Flows and update the site and list URLs for the new site in the connectors of the copied flows and everything worked (the logic in steps and other connectors did not break).