cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debajitkiran
Level: Powered On

Clear dropdown selected items on changing of another dropdown - In Sharepoint forms

Hello Everyone,

I am using powerapps form with a SharePoint list. In my list have 2 lookup fields ( Entity & Organisation ) which are loaded as combo box in the powerapps forms.

Combo_entity : points to Sharepoint lookup field Entity

Combo_org : points to Sharepoint lookup field Organisation

now I want to clear up selected value of Combo_org , on changing of Combo_entity, I am doing Reset(Combo_org) OnChange of Combo_entity , but it is not clearing up the control.

Seeking your help on this regard. Many thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Clear dropdown selected items on changing of another dropdown - In Sharepoint forms

Hi @debajitkiran,

Can you share a bit more about your issue ?

Do you mean the customize App in SharePoint list ?

Can you show me the DefaultSelectedItems property of Com_org ?

I made a test . There’s no issue on my side.

14.PNG

Please check if the DefaultSelectedItems property of Combo_org is set to a fixed value.

Regards,

Eason

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Clear dropdown selected items on changing of another dropdown - In Sharepoint forms

Thank you for your post @debajitkiran. Can you review the latest reply and update the thread?

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT

Highlighted
debajitkiran
Level: Powered On

Hello,

I have tried creating sharepoint forms using Powerapps. Screenshot attached 

In the New Form it is working , but in the edit form the reset is not working. Is this a powerapps bug ?

Thanks

Debajit