cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RedAl
Level: Powered On

Coding Resource/Training

HI guys, I`ve been using Powerapps for a good few months now but I have a major blindspot when it comes to the coding/formulas. I`ve spent ages scouring the net for videos but can only ever find partially relevant videos/articles for the project I`m working on. I`d dearly love to take a course to improve my skills in this area but any courses I see for Powerapps cover the full app rather than concentrating on the coding. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I come from a PC Support background and never used Excel to the level where I needed to use formulas.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Level 10

Re: Coding Resource/Training

Hey @RedAl 

There are definitely LOTS of videos and documents online to help out.  I would also really dig into the sample templates to learn the "tricks".  

Beyond that, you might look at Pluralsight for some training courses and I am sure there are others like it also (just only familiar with Pluralsight)

1 REPLY 1
RandyHayes
Level 10

Re: Coding Resource/Training

Hey @RedAl 

There are definitely LOTS of videos and documents online to help out.  I would also really dig into the sample templates to learn the "tricks".  

Beyond that, you might look at Pluralsight for some training courses and I am sure there are others like it also (just only familiar with Pluralsight)