Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
11karobb
Level: Power Up

Comparing Two Lists Data and Send Relevant Emails Based on Comparison

Hello,

I'm fairly new to PowerApps and Flow, but I'm trying to build a process based on a business process that has been designed.

I have a form that allows people to submit a request for a project, then shoots an email to a member of my organization to choose the teams that will need to work on the project. I have that Flow working successfully.

The next part gets tricky.

Based on the teams that this person selects, I need either PowerApp or Flow to compare those choices to a different control list which lists the specific person assigned to each team, who would need to receive an email based on relevancy. So if teams 1, 2, 3 are chosen then people A, B, and C need to receive emails (it gets a little fishier when person D is supposed to receive emails whenever 1 and/or 3 is chosen as well). If teams 1 and 3 are chosen, then people A, C, and D need to receive emails. If team 2 is chosen, only person B would receive an email.

I hope this makes sense. This is complicated and pretty confusing, but I've spent the better part of this week trying to figure it out. I am hoping someone can help me with a solution.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 188 members 5,583 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: