cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
summitb
Level: Powered On

Create pdf from PowerApps form and upload it to SalesForce

I need to generate a pdf file from PowerApps and upload it to SalesForce. I don't think there is a direct way so can anyone suggest any way around.

I also need to upload pdf to salesForce as well as view attachment saved in Sales Force.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Create pdf from PowerApps form and upload it to SalesForce

Hi All - Yeah, I need to make a follow on video that shows how to gets lots of fields. 

What I have found is easiest is to make all of the HTML in PowerApps where you are most comfortable and then send it to Flow. So in PowerApps you make the HTML like:

"Field 1 = " & Field1.Text & "<br>Field 2 = " & Field2.Text & " then just keep going."

If you have a table/collection of data then you use the Concat function to make the HTML.

Does that keep you going? 

Shane

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
7 REPLIES 7
HaydenSinclair

Shane Young has just uploaded a video of how to create a PDF from PowerApps.  This might help. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rfAQe1kK8M 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @summitb,

Do you need any further help on this topic?

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
summitb

Is there a way to get it uploaded to SalesForce as attachment?

rs00220
Level: Power Up

Hello, 

I have followed Shane's video and it's great to create the link between PowerApps and flow to produce a pdf. However for this to be truly useful I need to be able to reference multiple fields in the PowerApps into the HTML. Currently, Shane has only shown us how to do one field and it is not obvious how you would reference multiple other fields. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

regards 

Richard 

mr-dang
Level 10

@rs00220, it's good that you have brought this up--I would be helpful to those on the thread to see learn how to extend Shane's existing solution to reference multiple other fields.

@Shanescows, can you describe the next steps that would help @rs00220 and @summitb?

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom
Super User
Super User

Hi All - Yeah, I need to make a follow on video that shows how to gets lots of fields. 

What I have found is easiest is to make all of the HTML in PowerApps where you are most comfortable and then send it to Flow. So in PowerApps you make the HTML like:

"Field 1 = " & Field1.Text & "<br>Field 2 = " & Field2.Text & " then just keep going."

If you have a table/collection of data then you use the Concat function to make the HTML.

Does that keep you going? 

Shane

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
Highlighted
jbachman
Level: Power Up

Thanks for the reply @Shanescows ! I tried watching your videos on YouTube and they all say I have to have a Google Apps Account to be able to view them. Do you happen to have them uploaded anywhere else that is viewable without having to spend money on a Google Apps Account that I will never use?