Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MK_Dyer
Level: Powered On

Datacards changing order

Hello,

Can someone please help me.

When I alter the visibility of a datacard it changes its order to the bottom of the fields list. This is resulting in all my fields being in the wrong order and renderring it unuseable.

Any assitance would be much appreiciated.

Michael. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Datacards changing order

Can you be more specific? I've tried your scenario and everything works for me correctly. Maybe try to reload the app (sometimes I experienced akward app issues - reloading fixes it)

answer.gif

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MK_Dyer,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you mean that when you change the visibility of a Data card within the Edit form, the Data card would be moved to the bottom of the fields list?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check the attached GIF screenshot for more details:

Please take a try to turn off/disable the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then re-publish your app, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please consider take a try to re-create a new app based on your data source, check if the issue still exists.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @MK_Dyer I'm sorry to see you were experiencing this issue. Can you review the above replies and update the thread? Also, please let us know if you are still having this issue. 

@TopShelf-MSFT