cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rohan1
Level: Power Up

Date Format

Good day,

I am having an issue with the date format on my App. I use the app online, and not through PowerApps. If I open the app in Chrome, the date display is correct, but as soon as I open it in Edge (Which I prefer to use the app in) there's no date, it only shows me the month. What can I do to solve it? I checked my Language and Regional settings, compared it to other PC's in the company, it is identical, and yet, their apps are displaying the date format correctly.

Please see screenshots of the display in Edge and in Chrome.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
bartvd
Level: Powered On

Re: Date Format

Have you tested to log in on one of the other pc's with your PowerApps credentials on both browser?

That might point out if the problem is related to your profile, or your browser.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Rohan1,

Could you please share a bit more about the data source you used within your app?

Could you please show more details about the Date value within your app?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check if the Language and Regional settings is set to same as your local region.

I also agree with @bartvd's thought almost. You could consider take a try to run your app in other's PC, then check if the issue still exists. If the issue does not exists, I think this issue may be related to your PC's settings rather than the app itself.

In addition, please take a try to format your Date value using Text function, then check if the issue is solved. Please take a try with the following formula within your app:

Text(YourDateColumn, "mm/dd/yyyy")

More details about Text function, please check the following article:

Text function

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Rohan1 thanks for posting in the community. Can you review the above replies and advise if they were helpful? Also please let us know if you're still having this issue. 

@TopShelf-MSFT