Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AgostinoDD
Level: Powered On

Dropdown menu not showing items

Hey,

im currently creating an app with different screens based on their use cases. Nearly every screen is using a dropdown field with a generated set of elements (Option Set) to choose from. We are using the common data service, which is actualy working for the other screens but when I recently added new dropdown fields to the forms neither of them would show any item.

The dropdowns in the other screens are working fine but I can't get a new one running. I generated for this purpose a new screen to show the behaviour. Hope someone has a explanation for this.

Screenshot 2018-11-16 at 10.51.18.pngGerman warning message of DataCard. Translation is very weirdScreenshot 2018-11-16 at 10.52.55.pngAllowedValues, earlier generated dropdowns dont've this kind of a message

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dropdown menu not showing items

hi @AgostinoDD,

I made a test on your issue.  The issue is confirm on my side.

11.PNG

It seems that powerapps does not recognize the data source name as a data source table.

I find a similar issue with your issue.

please refer as:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Common-Data-Service-for-Apps/Option-Set-not-Displaying-on-DropDo...

regards

eason

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.