cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheRobRush
Level 8

Re: ERROR FROM TOKEN EXCHANGE. BAD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. THE ACCESS TOKEN HAS EXPIRED

Absolutely, will get this to you when I get into my office in the morning
PK_Blazquez
Level: Powered On

Re: ERROR FROM TOKEN EXCHANGE. BAD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. THE ACCESS TOKEN HAS EXPIRED

Hello,
I am still getting this error and have had little support from my local IT.

No Admin Acces, not even any azure.
Please help on the following.

App: https://web.powerapps.com/apps/469ac0d6-c10b-45b5-9b25-ede22f0d30f2?tenantId=a5bc6dd8-d0ab-4caf-b391...

App ID: 469ac0d6-c10b-45b5-9b25-ede22f0d30f2

TheRobRush
Level 8

Bottom, Camera photo is good working IPad Pros. (older version of iOs)
Top is SS settings from the 6th gen Ipads that do not work (Most updated version of iOs)
@AlanC wrote:

Hi Rob, we are still investigating the root cause. One more thing, would you mind sharing the date time settings and the location settings of the two devices? (screenshots should be fine) I'm trying to compare whether they have different settings, for example time zone and automatically setting time zone based on location.

Thanks,

Alan

Settings.jpg

luuminhvuong93

Similar issue when using a flow in powerapps, after 1 hour or so, many people have this isssue. So is sharepoint the problem, or Powerapps? Smiley Sad very sad
raristondo

Hi, any solution? I keep getting the same error.

Highlighted
PowerApps Staff AlanC
PowerApps Staff

Hi, we believe we identify the issue that may hava caused this problem and we starting deploying a hotfix. The deployement should be completed between in the following days.

Thanks,

Alan

TheRobRush
Level 8

Thanks for the update!
SKirkby

Please can we recieve an update when this hotfix has been released?

TheRobRush
Level 8

@SKirkby wrote:

Please can we recieve an update when this hotfix has been released?

I think it may have gotten fixed. I let my app built for testing it run over 2 hours yesterday and the issue did not present itself. So it seems to be at least fixed for me.

Jinman

Thanks TheRobRush. The incident got fixed and bits deployed yesterday afternoon, PDT timezone. Let us know if you could see any issues.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 188 members 4,479 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: