cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
richardB1
Level: Powered On

Edited form, now dropdowns are all broken

Edited a form on version 3.18122.23 to make a small change.

Now all of the dropdowns are reporting "The datasource supplied to the function is invalid".

The dropdowns are populated from a SharePoint list with a mix of Choice fields, Managed Metadata and People fields.

Has something changed between previous version and 3.19024 to cause this?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Edited form, now dropdowns are all broken

Hi @richardB1 ,

Could you please share more details about the error message within your app?

Could you please show more details about the formula you used within the Dropdown control in your app?

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side. Please consider take a try to re-create a new connection to your SP list from your app, then check if the issue is solved.

The latest version of PowerApps Studio is 3.19031.13, if your issue still exists, please consider take a try to re-create a new app based on your SP list, then check if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting in the community @richardB1 - can you advise if you're still experiencing this issue and update the thread if the above reply was helpful?

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT 

xog00

This has also been an intermittent issue for me.  Problem seemed to go away for 3.19032.13 and is back with 3.19034.9.  Sometimes refreshing the connection works, but not always.  Same for creating a new connection.   The only way round it I have found is to delete and retype each erroring formula with exactly the same content (copy paste doesn't do it),  Very time consuming and irritating.

chris2112

Iam contantly getting this problem