cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error My DataTable does not show for published App

Hello PowerApps,

I Have a datatable that does not show for the published app, but when I am running my app in testing view, The app works. 

I can not show the data table, but image a blank table with header.

I am amussing that the collection is the issues since my app is reading from the collection.

Does anyone know how to fix this or had a simarlar problem were there is a disconnect of what the published app is running and the testing view app is running?

Testing View- Is the view that powerapp allows us to see when were are testing the app.

Thanks PowerApps,

Asking Questions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error My DataTable does not show for published App

I have solved this issue by turn off improved data source experience and also all of the experimental features. This is under the advanced app setting.

8 REPLIES 8
shailendra74
Level 8

Hi @AskingQuestions 

Can you check if the data table is present in the published app > Datasource.  Also can you check the collection, if the required table data is added (any conditions or so) and is called before consuming it.

Thanks.

HI @shailendra74

How do you check if the data table is present in the published app > Datasource ? How do you check the collection?

I Assume it is there when the app is running because it is there when I am editing the app.

Thanks

shailendra74
Level 8

Hi @AskingQuestions 

From the source : View > Collections > your collection name  - Check if the collection has data at the point when you open your screen. If data is present in you table and not in the collection, check if the collection is  populated in onvisible (or as required)

Thanks.

Hello,

The Issues is that the data table is showing only values for the sencond row and below and not the first row.

This is for the published app

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @AskingQuestions ,

Could you please share a screenshot about your issue?

Do you mean that the second row in your data table could be displayed well, but not the rows below the second and the first row?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider turn off the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, re-publish your app, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also consider turn on the "Enable improved data table control selection and Value property" option (new feature with Data Table control in PowerApps) within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then within your app, re-add a new Data Table control, then bind it to your collection, re-publish your app, check if the issue is fixed.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks For replaying @v-xida-msft ,

The App in edit mode:

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 1.33.45 PM.png

The App in Published Mode:

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 1.32.42 PM.png

There seems to be a discount between the published App and the app running in edit mode.

Thank You,

AskQuestion Questions

I have solved this issue by turn off improved data source experience and also all of the experimental features. This is under the advanced app setting.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Next Wednesday, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 146 members 3,984 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: