cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelBL
Level: Power Up

Error connecting to SharePoint calendar list

Hi,

I am trying to create a connection to a SharePoint calender list, but whenever I click connect i get the following error:

Cannot read property 'tableName' of undefined

Anyone have an idea why this would be happening?

-Michael

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error connecting to SharePoint calendar list

Hi @MichaelBL 

Do you connect as this?

I test as next, firstly create the Calendar and give its one name and secondly if the Name not show in the list you need to input and then connect.

Calendar1.PNG

Calendar2.PNG

Calendar3.PNG

Hope this could be helpful.

Best Regards.

Yumia

MichaelBL

Hi Yumia,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes I tried that initially and maybe its just me, but doing it that way seems at bit "clunky".

After I am connected to my datasource nothing happens, and I can't see the data anywhere?

The other way, the one not working, is when I try to create new app, and then choose phone layout. From there I choose a connection and site to connect to.

So far so good, but then the problem starts. After I am connected to the site, and my account is a global admin, with site collection admin permissions, I try to connect to my calendar list, that first of all does not appear on the list, which in itself is weird, but when I do type in the name in the "enter custom list name" and click connect, that is when the problem occurs.

It really makes no sense.

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MichaelBL 

Could you please reference this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rsyyYiI4sU

The first minutes of this video will show you create Calendar  and Connect to PowerApps.

Hope this could be helpful.

Best Regards.

Yumia

MichaelBL

Hi Yumia,

Yes this is exactly the way I have been trying to do it, and this is also the time, where I just get an error, whenever I click connect to the list.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MichaelBL 

There are two ways to connect, one the as the video says and the other is as my screenshot shows, you mean you can't search the name by these two methods.

And could you please clear cache and cookies and refresh  your current browser or change other browser to test?

Best Regards.

Yumia