cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaos291
Level: Powered On

Filter Choices

Hi all,

I have a combobox pre made from SharePoint list to powerapps, and it has on Items = Choices(Incidencia.System)

But I only want the Systems that has a boolean column (Let's say "Status") = true or a company Column called "Company name" (Office365Users.MyProfile().CompanyName = CompanyName)

I don't know how to filter the second table, any help would be greatful

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Filter Choices

Hi @Jaos291,

What field that you are trying to filter with, the ComboBox field, or the related SharePoint list?

Would you please share a screenshot about the issue?

Please do mask your personal information when sharing imformation within forums.

If here you would like to filter choices field, then please refer to the following thread:

How to filter choices() on Combobox

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Filter Choices

Hi @Jaos291,

What field that you are trying to filter with, the ComboBox field, or the related SharePoint list?

Would you please share a screenshot about the issue?

Please do mask your personal information when sharing imformation within forums.

If here you would like to filter choices field, then please refer to the following thread:

How to filter choices() on Combobox

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.