cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
satishpandey
Level: Powered On

Font size, card height and other formatting getting changed after adding new columns in PowerApps

Hi Support Team,

I was working on creating a SharePoint list into PowerApps form and I noticed that initially, PowerApps will build a form with top 10 columns from SharePoint list. When I add an additional column, font size, card height, and cell height are getting changed. Manually formatting in PowerApps is very difficult.

Another issue I noticed that I can't select multiple fields and format together.

Feel free to reach out to me in case if you need any additional information from my end. 

Thanks,

Satish Pandey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Font size, card height and other formatting getting changed after adding new columns in PowerApp

Hi @satishpandey,

You can always customize the Font size, card height and other formatting setting by changing the formulas inside the properties from Design part of the data cards:

1.JPG

It is true that you cannot select multiple data cards at the same time and if you really need this, please try to post this idea in the PowerApps Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Font size, card height and other formatting getting changed after adding new columns in PowerApp

Hi @satishpandey,

You can always customize the Font size, card height and other formatting setting by changing the formulas inside the properties from Design part of the data cards:

1.JPG

It is true that you cannot select multiple data cards at the same time and if you really need this, please try to post this idea in the PowerApps Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Next Wednesday, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 45 members 4,232 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: