cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mays
Level: Powered On

Gallery and Edit Form

Dears I have a gallery contain all the employees (EmployeesGallery) when click the arrow it tooks him to the next screen which is the details of this employee ,

now in the details (EmployeeProfile) i added two edit forms in a scrollable screen 

the item of the first form(PersonalInfoForm) = EmployeesGallery.Selected

the item of the second form (Filter('Employee-Work-Info',EmployeeW.Email=EmployeesGallery.Selected.'Employee(PersonalInfo)'.Email))

the common field between them EmployeeW and Employee(PersonalInfo) 

I got the error "The property expects record values,but this rule produces incompatible table value"

Please any help why I got this error?

Filter('Employee-Work-Info',EmployeeW.Email=EmployeesGallery.Selected.'Employee(PersonalInfo)'.Email)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thomas_B

Re: Gallery and Edit Form

Hi @Mays ,

The error message tell you that the property want a record because Filter function always return table value (even if there is only one record in the table)

You just have to change your Filter() for a LookUp() that can return one record.

Hope this will solve your problem.

2 REPLIES 2
Thomas_B

Hi @Mays ,

The error message tell you that the property want a record because Filter function always return table value (even if there is only one record in the table)

You just have to change your Filter() for a LookUp() that can return one record.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Mays

Thank you @Thomas_B  it worked ... as I put ".Email" I thought that will bring only one record

LookUp('Employee-Work-Info',EmployeeW.Email=EmployeesGallery.Selected.'Employee(PersonalInfo)'.Email)

Appreciate it,