cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DavidGarcia1
Level: Powered On

Help gallery current user powerapps

Apparently in the first photo shows only the records that I eh echo and in the second image are everyone's, the problem is that if someone else opens the application, no registration appears, only works with my user. its bases on a sharepoint list equal to the one shown in the image

Approve.PNGApprover1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help gallery current user powerapps

And also, sometimes, i have seen issues when using user().Email in a formula.

I always set this variable i App / OnStart:

Set(UserDetails, User())

Anf then, when current user is needed I use:

UserDetail.Email or UserDetails.Fullname or whatever is needed. I am not sure, but my gutfeeling says that it will create less calls outside the app and it is more stable.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@DavidGarcia1 

You might want to consider basing your filter on the email address rather than the display name.  Technically they should be the same, but I have seen situations where they are not.  Email is usually exact.

Filter(pruebaDavid, Author.Email=User().Email)

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

And also, sometimes, i have seen issues when using user().Email in a formula.

I always set this variable i App / OnStart:

Set(UserDetails, User())

Anf then, when current user is needed I use:

UserDetail.Email or UserDetails.Fullname or whatever is needed. I am not sure, but my gutfeeling says that it will create less calls outside the app and it is more stable.