cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ppei
Level: Powered On

How can I expand one column from a two column detailform (display form)?

I have tried several times but I could not expand one column from two column detailform (display form)? When I tried to expand the column, the field disappears. See screenshot.

Two columns. I want to expand Dean Decision column to one column. After I expaned the column, it disappears. How can I resolve it?

Thanks,

Pei

Two columns.JPGOneColumnDisappears.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How can I expand one column from a two column detailform (display form)?

Hi @ppei ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you want to expand Dean Decision column to one column in your Detail from?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:Test.gif

Please consider take a try to turn off/disblae the "Improved app rendering (final validtion)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, re-load your app, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider take a try to turn off the "Scale to fit" option and "Lock aspect ratio" option within "Screen size + Orientation" of App settings of your app, re-load your app, check if the issue still exists:10.JPG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ppei ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you want to expand Dean Decision column to one column in your Detail from?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:Test.gif

Please consider take a try to turn off/disblae the "Improved app rendering (final validtion)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, re-load your app, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider take a try to turn off the "Scale to fit" option and "Lock aspect ratio" option within "Screen size + Orientation" of App settings of your app, re-load your app, check if the issue still exists:10.JPG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ppei
Level: Powered On

Thank you, Kris. It worked after I turned off Improved app rendering (final validtion) option.

Pei