Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NabeelNQ
Level: Powered On

How to increase height of canvas

Hello Guys,

I have multiple Text Input Boxes on a single screen (Which I am going to patch to create a record), but I cannot accomodate everybox onto the one scren.

I am not able to extend the height of the canvas.

Can you please help me? Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Re: How to increase height of canvas

Hi @NabeelNQ,

Thanks for updating.

A scrolling screen could be added not just limited to a form

It seems that you are using Patch function, so I have made a simple test likes below.

Add a Scrollable screen, add data source to SharePoint List A.

In the added canvas, insert multiple Text input boxes.

At the bottom of the data card, add a button control and set its OnSelect property with the following code:

Patch(ListA,Defaults(ListA),{Title:TextInput1.Text,AA:TextInput2.Text,BB:TextInput3.Text,CC:TextInput4.Text,DD:TextInput5.Text})

Open preview mode, you could get all the boxes by scrolling down to the bottom of the screen.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

All Replies
Community Support Team

Hi @NabeelNQ,

I assume that you have multiple text input boxes that could not be included in on screen. How many do you have?

Could you share a screenshot of your app?

Could you please try adding a Scrollable screen? In a canvas app, create a screen that users can scroll to show different items using a scrolling screen.

Please check the doc at here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/add-scrolling-screen

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
NabeelNQ
Level: Powered On

I am just trying to add multiple text input boxes, if it is a form, then there is a scrollable screen.

But I am using a Patch function, so I am not able to create a scrollable screen. Something as shown in the photo.

Thanks!

Community Support Team

Hi @NabeelNQ,

Thanks for updating.

A scrolling screen could be added not just limited to a form

It seems that you are using Patch function, so I have made a simple test likes below.

Add a Scrollable screen, add data source to SharePoint List A.

In the added canvas, insert multiple Text input boxes.

At the bottom of the data card, add a button control and set its OnSelect property with the following code:

Patch(ListA,Defaults(ListA),{Title:TextInput1.Text,AA:TextInput2.Text,BB:TextInput3.Text,CC:TextInput4.Text,DD:TextInput5.Text})

Open preview mode, you could get all the boxes by scrolling down to the bottom of the screen.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel