Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NabeelNQ
Level: Powered On

How to increase height of canvas

Hello Guys,

I have multiple Text Input Boxes on a single screen (Which I am going to patch to create a record), but I cannot accomodate everybox onto the one scren.

I am not able to extend the height of the canvas.

Can you please help me? Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to increase height of canvas

Hi @NabeelNQ,

Thanks for updating.

A scrolling screen could be added not just limited to a form

It seems that you are using Patch function, so I have made a simple test likes below.

Add a Scrollable screen, add data source to SharePoint List A.

In the added canvas, insert multiple Text input boxes.

At the bottom of the data card, add a button control and set its OnSelect property with the following code:

Patch(ListA,Defaults(ListA),{Title:TextInput1.Text,AA:TextInput2.Text,BB:TextInput3.Text,CC:TextInput4.Text,DD:TextInput5.Text})

Open preview mode, you could get all the boxes by scrolling down to the bottom of the screen.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @NabeelNQ,

I assume that you have multiple text input boxes that could not be included in on screen. How many do you have?

Could you share a screenshot of your app?

Could you please try adding a Scrollable screen? In a canvas app, create a screen that users can scroll to show different items using a scrolling screen.

Please check the doc at here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/add-scrolling-screen

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
NabeelNQ

I am just trying to add multiple text input boxes, if it is a form, then there is a scrollable screen.

But I am using a Patch function, so I am not able to create a scrollable screen. Something as shown in the photo.

Thanks!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @NabeelNQ,

Thanks for updating.

A scrolling screen could be added not just limited to a form

It seems that you are using Patch function, so I have made a simple test likes below.

Add a Scrollable screen, add data source to SharePoint List A.

In the added canvas, insert multiple Text input boxes.

At the bottom of the data card, add a button control and set its OnSelect property with the following code:

Patch(ListA,Defaults(ListA),{Title:TextInput1.Text,AA:TextInput2.Text,BB:TextInput3.Text,CC:TextInput4.Text,DD:TextInput5.Text})

Open preview mode, you could get all the boxes by scrolling down to the bottom of the screen.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

NabeelNQ

Sorry for the delay!

But what if we delete the textbox? Then the button would come back up! Smiley Sad