cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Premwong13
Level: Powered On

How to make our PowerApp public / Anyone in company can access

Dear All,

How to make everyone in my company can access my PowerApp without any assessment require?

Thank you & Best Regards,

Prem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: How to make our PowerApp public / Anyone in company can access

Hi @Premwong13 

If you want to share the application with everyone in your organization, you can select "Everyone in <Org Name>" on the share app page. Please follow below screenshot. If you do not want to notify the users, you can uncheck the checkbox for email notifications.

Note: This app will be shared with User access. If you want to co-owner access to any user, this needs to be added separately.jksdfhl.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Hi @Premwong13 

If you want to share the application with everyone in your organization, you can select "Everyone in <Org Name>" on the share app page. Please follow below screenshot. If you do not want to notify the users, you can uncheck the checkbox for email notifications.

Note: This app will be shared with User access. If you want to co-owner access to any user, this needs to be added separately.jksdfhl.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Premwong13
Level: Powered On

Dear @yashag2255 ,

Thank you so much.

However, I have to allow them to access OneDrive as well, but it's seem like I have to set thier access one by one , isn't it?

Best Regards,

Super User
Super User

Hi @Premwong13 

Yes thats correct! If your application is using the One Drive to get some data, this needs to be shared with all the users individually.

Hope this helps!

Raynok1
Level 8

@Premwong13 ,

Please be aware of the powerapps enviroment you publish the app in.

If you publish the app in the default powerapps enviroment then each user will be able to create their own app using your shared datasource, which your case is onedrive.

Better advised to create a new enviroment, publish the app in the new enviroment then the users wont be able to create their own apps using your sourcedata. This is best used for sensitive data, but if its not that sensitive then the default enviroment is okay. 

Highlighted
Raynok1
Level 8

PS, if you moved your data to SQL then the users wont be prompted to sign in as they would for onedrive

The SQL connection will use a backend user account so to speak.

Going SQL, create the table and create a SQL user that only has access to that table. This will reduce exposing all the other SQL databases.

Note, if you create your app in the default enviroment, then all users can use your SQL connection to create their own apps.

If you dont want users to create their apps using your datasource then move your apps into another enviroment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Next Wednesday, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 54 members 4,401 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: