cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
uditrawat23
Level: Powered On

How to relative position newly added Rating control with respect to list DataCard

I am trying to create the rating app where list columns will be displayed based on username.

List have all the text columns in SharePoint. So I have added Rating control on the Power app and hide the text columns and displayed Rating control on their behalf.

Now I am not able to make Rating controls position relative to the DataCard (where default SharePoint List data display). I have tried changing the X and Y positions for the Rating Control. But no luck

I have shared snapshot of the app for reference.

Pic1 Shows the how the app looks.

Pic2 show what i have used for X and Y axis.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to relative position newly added Rating control with respect to list DataCard

Hi @uditrawat23,

Do you add the Rating control within the Data card control of your Edit form or outside the Data card?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:5.JPGPlease make sure the Rating control is added within the Data card control of your Edit form rather than outside the Data card.

More details about adding a Rating control within a Data card, please check the following GIF screenshot:

Test1.gif

In addition, I think you should change the Y property of the Rating contriol rather than specify a specific value for it. Please take a try to set the Y property of the Rating control to following:

Parent.Y-FirewallRating.Y-50

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.