cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skylitedave
Level 10

I need to select the Save button twice when editing an item in a SharePoint List Form

Hi,

My users are reporting they have to hit the save button twice after editing an item in a  SharePoint list using a PowerApps Form in the latest build released yesterday - 4-16-18.  I tested and see the same thing - I have to hit save twice when I edit...

Does anyone else see the same behavior?

4 REPLIES 4
kidder22
Level: Powered On

Re: I need to select the Save button twice when editing an item in a SharePoint List Form

I just ran into the same thing.  It works fine within the web development platform, but on an iphone you have to save twice.  The first time an error comes up "An entry is required or has an invalid value.  Please corect and try again."  If I just clear that error message and hit save again it works fine.

skylitedave
Level 10

Re: I need to select the Save button twice when editing an item in a SharePoint List Form

Yep

Same on a PC ...  Chrome, Edge exact same..  sporadic and unpredictable..  does not always happen

jroderick

Same here. I can’t track down what causes this.
Highlighted
singhs

I am facing the same issue, when there is less data to be fetched by the application, it works at once. But even if there is data in the numbers of even 150+, this starts happening. 

Any help will be appreciated. This seems to be a global, infrastructural issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 225 members 4,539 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: