cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maru08
Level: Powered On

Input controls not converted from html file to PDF

Hi All,

I was able to convert my HTML to PDF successfully from PowerApps using MS Flow. Right now, my current issue is that all my input tags are not displaying on the converted PDF but when I checked my HTML it is there. Is this a current limitation? Can we only display purely texts and images in this conversion?

Here's a screenshot of how the input controls looks like for HTML and PDF format,

html_input.PNGInput controls rendered in HTMLpdf_input.PNGInput controls rendered in PDF

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Input controls not converted from html file to PDF

Hi @maru08 ,

If you want to display the Radio control and Checkbox which passed from your HTML file in your PDF file, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

As an alternative solution, you could use purely texts populate your HTML file content instead of using Radio controls or Checkbox controls.

When you populate your HTML content, please use the following formula to populate corresponding value instead of using Radio control or Check box:

"Property Name1: " & Radio1.SelectedText.Value
"Property Name2: " & Checkbox1.Value

Please consider take a try with above solution to populate your HTML file content, then convert it to a PDF file, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
leyburn19
Level 10

I don't think that is possible.  I do this by just putting the Question and the answer in text.  It can go into a table etc

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @maru08 ,

If you want to display the Radio control and Checkbox which passed from your HTML file in your PDF file, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

As an alternative solution, you could use purely texts populate your HTML file content instead of using Radio controls or Checkbox controls.

When you populate your HTML content, please use the following formula to populate corresponding value instead of using Radio control or Check box:

"Property Name1: " & Radio1.SelectedText.Value
"Property Name2: " & Checkbox1.Value

Please consider take a try with above solution to populate your HTML file content, then convert it to a PDF file, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.