cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nathan160
Level: Powered On

Launch:tel

currently i have a a excel spreedsheet with numbers to call everyweek for information. i have made a app that will follow this excel spreedsheet with the ablilty to call directly from the app. My issue is that i keep running into a error regarding the table which would be table13. would i need to turn this into a variable or is this even possible any insight on what i should be working on next would be great news. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Launch:tel

Hi @nathan160,

Could you please share more details about the error message?

To use Launch() to call tel, the format should be:

Launch("tel:XXXXXX")

Or

Launch("tel:"&Field)

for example:

Launch("tel:"&first(Table13).PhoneNumberField)

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
nathan160

updating a command for calling

hello i currently working on making a phone number used by who is currently on call being able to be called just by clicking on it. i been using the launch command but i was wondering if there was a way to have launch commands run though a excel spreedsheet so that i can easly updated them everyweek. i wish to have them in a data sheet just like the users. if this is not possible is there another way to have this updated with whos on call phone number. Thanks agian 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @nathan160,

Could you please share more details about the error message?

To use Launch() to call tel, the format should be:

Launch("tel:XXXXXX")

Or

Launch("tel:"&Field)

for example:

Launch("tel:"&first(Table13).PhoneNumberField)

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
nathan160

hey thank you for helping me with this. your actually solved my issue by showing a example of how to use it. My command ended up looking like this Launch("tel:"&First(Table15).NFE_x0020_Phone_x0020_numbers_x0020_).  thank you so much for helping me solve my issue