Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GeDei
Level: Powered On

LeaveRequst Example Translate

Hallo Guys,

I'm trying to translate the example App to use it as a prototype on our company. 

At the moment I'm stuck to find where I can rename the _requestTypeFilter for the other Filter then All.

2019-04-24 11_20_45-Microsoft Edge.png2019-04-24 11_21_53-Microsoft Edge.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: LeaveRequst Example Translate

Hi @GeDei ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to rename the _requestTypeFilter variable within your template app?

Further, do you want to set a other Filter value for the  _requestTypeFilter variable rather than All?

Actually, the  _requestTypeFilter variable was initialized within the LoginScreen of this template app. The screenshot as below:6.JPG

7.JPG

you could go to the LoginScreen, set the  _requestTypeFilter variable to other Filter value.

Actually, you could also see the  _requestTypeFilter variable details to check where this variable is defined:Test.gif

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: LeaveRequst Example Translate

Hi @GeDei ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to rename the _requestTypeFilter variable within your template app?

Further, do you want to set a other Filter value for the  _requestTypeFilter variable rather than All?

Actually, the  _requestTypeFilter variable was initialized within the LoginScreen of this template app. The screenshot as below:6.JPG

7.JPG

you could go to the LoginScreen, set the  _requestTypeFilter variable to other Filter value.

Actually, you could also see the  _requestTypeFilter variable details to check where this variable is defined:Test.gif

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.