cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mark123
Level: Powered On

Listing All Items in a Collection Issue

I have an application that is listing, from Azure, all the email groups the user opening the app is a member of. A lot of my users are a member of 100+ email groups. Users are authenticated based on a specific email group they have to be a part of.

For some reason, the collection that I am creating is only listing the first 50 or so email groups per person, and not the entire list of email groups this person is a member of. The group they need to be a member of is about 100 down in the list on Azure for most people, so many can't get access the app due to the limitation on the collection. The connection between PowerApps and Azure was made using a custom connector. 

Basically, is there a way to allow a Collection list all items within a connected data source? My collection does not list all email groups per person and is proving to be an issue. Any help would be really appreciated as I am truly stuck.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mark123

Re: Listing All Items in a Collection Issue

Thanks Jeff,

I fixed the problem over the weekend, turns out it was completely unrelated to collections not listing all values. 

Thank you for your suggestion!  There was an external issue that made certain rows not display.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

By default a collection will store the first 500 items from the data source. If you are only seeing 50 then I would check the custom connector to verify it is returning all the groups and not just the first 50. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Mark123

Thanks Jeff,

I fixed the problem over the weekend, turns out it was completely unrelated to collections not listing all values. 

Thank you for your suggestion!  There was an external issue that made certain rows not display.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 167 members 4,182 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: