cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Khrontek
Level: Powered On

Meeting Screen Template Modification

I'm trying to modify the Meeting screen template, and have been successful with most of it. The one thing that is racking my brain at the moment is that I can't get the label that states if a room is not available based on the date/time chosen to switch to saying the room is available. I've pasted below the Text, and visible properties of the label I'm trying to modify.

Text property: 

If(_loadingRooms, "Determining Boardroom availability...", IsBlank(_selectedMeetingTime), "Select a time to view Boardroom availability", CountRows(AvailableRoomsOptimal) = 0, "The Boardroom is not available at that time.")

Visible property:

Or(_showDetails && Or(IsBlank(_selectedMeetingTime), _loadingRooms), CountRows(AvailableRoomsOptimal) = 0)

I've added an additional CountRows command to each property, and with the Text property added the verbiage within quotes saying that the Boardroom is available, but haven't had any luck in getting the label to change. The label just goes blank on me. I've verified that the CountRows command is seeing my one row in the collection by changing the value to "1" and watching the label appear like it should. Below is what I've tried so far with the label: 

Text property: 

If(_loadingRooms, "Determining Boardroom availability...", IsBlank(_selectedMeetingTime), "Select a time to view Boardroom availability", CountRows(AvailableRoomsOptimal) = 0, "The Boardroom is not available at that time.", Countrows(AvailableRoomsOptimal)=1, "The Boardroom is available at that time.")

Visible property: 

Or(_showDetails && Or(IsBlank(_selectedMeetingTime), _loadingRooms), CountRows(AvailableRoomsOptimal) = 0, Countrows(AvailableRoomsOptimal =1)

Is there a way to combine the CountRows commands, or is there an IF, Else style statement in PowerApps? Maybe something even less complex?

1 REPLY 1
Khrontek
Level: Powered On

Re: Meeting Screen Template Modification

I've resolved this issue myself by just creating a new label with a similar Visible formula. Seems you can't stack Countrows commands. If you can, it would be great to know how to accomplish this?