cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogerB
Level: Powered On

New to PowerApps. How to setup an input box to email a supervisor from a selection of a gallery

*Edit:  I've been able to figure out how to get the input from the input box to show on an email, but I just can't figure out how to send the email to the person's manager and not to them.  If I want to send it to the agent, I've got that working, just no idea how to get that email to go to the manager.

This is the command I am using to send an email to the user:

Office365.SendEmail(Gallery1.Selected.Mail,"Forms Feedback",TextInput2)

I am trying to setup a simple app that allows a user to select an employee from a searchable field, then put feedback in an input box and have it be emailed to that person's direct supervisor.  If I can find a way to add that info to an Excel sheet in Sharepoint, that would be great.  

I've got a gallery with a search box working that allows the user to search for an employee up and running, so the user can type in a name and it comes up and they can select it.  I've also created a input box where someone can type feedback and created a submit button.  The problem I have is that I have no idea how to get what they type in that box to pull up in an email to that employees supervisor.  

A little background that may help.  I work in a contact center that has a lot of paperwork.  The paperwork is reviewed in a different building and if there is anything wrong with the paperwork, we need to send feedback to that agents supervisor.  I want an easy way for the people who review that paper work to be able to send feedback to the supervisor without having to lookup what department that agent is in and who their supervisor is. So a quick and easy app that makes feedback a onestop process will save a lot of time.  

I've attached a screen shot of what I've got so far.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks