cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pavel
Level: Powered On

No datasets found for the selected connection, please verify your connection settings.

HI all,

I need to get data from F&O and display them in my PowerApp. As i understood 2 connections should be created in the environment (1 for Dax 365, another to Dax 365 F&O). Then Integation project with cnnection set should be created. But when i'm trying to select environment from F&O i'm getting the next error message: No datasets found for the selected connection, please verify your connection settings. 

Any suggestons what am i missing or how that should work?

Appreciate any help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: No datasets found for the selected connection, please verify your connection settings.

Pavel

Re: No datasets found for the selected connection, please verify your connection settings.

Hi @v-yuxima-msft,

Access denied when trying to open the link.

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Best regards,

Pavel

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Pavel ,

Could you open this one, the reply is the link I replied.

https://community.dynamics.com/365/financeandoperations/f/765/t/296096

Best Regards.

Yumia

Pavel

Hi @v-yuxima-msft ,

I saw this topic and there is no use in it, also the link there shows the same "Access denied" window. 

I'm looking for a list of actions that should be done to be able to select environment on that dropdown list.

Best regards,

Pavel