cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rick72
Level 10

No option anymore in the Forum to go to the next 10 messages (or the previous)

Is it just me or does the Forum lost the functionality to proceed to the next 10 messages (when available) or go to the previous 10?

Robot Happy Rick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NigelP
Level 8

Re: No option anymore in the Forum to go to the next 10 messages (or the previous)

HI @Rick72,

No its been broke for most of the week - I understand we are waiting for Micosoft to fix.

Regards

Nigel

6 REPLIES 6
NigelP
Level 8

Re: No option anymore in the Forum to go to the next 10 messages (or the previous)

HI @Rick72,

No its been broke for most of the week - I understand we are waiting for Micosoft to fix.

Regards

Nigel

Super User
Super User

Hi @Rick72

Yes, I've noticed that too - it's annoying!

If it's of any help, here's a workaround. In the post below, I'm on message "10 of 21" and there's no link to go the next set of messages.

image.png

To manually paginate, you can append "/page/2" to the URL, after the messageid. By specifying the page number in the URL, you can navigate forwards or backwards though the pages in a post.

image.png

Super User
Super User

This is all very amusing Robot LOL

My loving and understanding partner gives the best advice on fixing errors: "Just type in some different things".

Don't forget to Mark as Solution and Thumbs Up those who deserve it!
Administrator
Administrator

@iAm_ManCat @Rick72 @timl @NigelP We're working on this issue and will keep you updated 

@TopShelf-MSFT

NigelP
Level 8

Hi

Its back !

Regards

Nigel

cc @TopShelf-MSFT, Mr-Dang-MSFT

Super User
Super User

@TopShelf-MSFT @NigelP So did we trade forum paging for notifications?  Love that the page navigation is back, but notifications are no longer working.  My notification feed is old (about a day now) and I am getting lots of replies and activity.  It's hard to try and stay on top of questions when I have to constantly scan the postings to see what was responded to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.