cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
polska2180
Level: Powered On

On Label Click hide Label_1 & Label_2 &

Really new to PA, 2 weeks in and am working with existing PA that I'm trying to rework to our new needs.

Anyways have a bunch of labels that are clicable basically right now they just show a card, so click on label 1 card_whatever shows up.  

What I need to add is if I click on a label lets say Label_1, Label_2 and Label_3 hide but label_5 and label_6 show up.

Thanks for the help.

Accepted Solutions
Super User Rank
Super User

Re: On Label Click hide Label_1 & Label_2 &

Hi @polska2180,

You would use the UpdateContext() function to do what you want. In the OnSelect property of Label_1

UpdateContext({hide23:false})

You would then set the Visible property of Label_2 and Label_3 to hide23 and set the Visible property of Label_5 and Label_6 to !hide23.  If you wanted to use Label_1 to toggle the visibility of the other labels you would put the OnSelect property of Label_1 as 

UpdateContext({hide23,!hide23})

All Replies
Super User Rank
Super User

Hi @polska2180,

You would use the UpdateContext() function to do what you want. In the OnSelect property of Label_1

UpdateContext({hide23:false})

You would then set the Visible property of Label_2 and Label_3 to hide23 and set the Visible property of Label_5 and Label_6 to !hide23.  If you wanted to use Label_1 to toggle the visibility of the other labels you would put the OnSelect property of Label_1 as 

UpdateContext({hide23,!hide23})
polska2180
Level: Powered On

ah...makes sense ty.