I would appreciate any input into the procedure for deploying a developed application to a new client.
1. I have a P2 powerapps license, Office 365 Business Essentials, and Office 365 ProPlus with Azure AD and
Azure Subscriptions through MS Partner and Pay-As-You-Go
2. I developed an application for a client who has no Office online accounts, but has business domain (xyz).
** Connections will be combination of On-Premise SQL Server and CDS
3. I signed up for "xyz" PowerApps P2 so I could continue to develop on their system once deployed
4. I signed up "xyz" for Azure AD to manage 60-100 users who would be using the application
5. I created Free Trial Azure subscription for "xyz" and transitioned subscription to Pay-As-You-Go
6. I do export/import to move application from my Tenant(?) to "xyz" Tenant(?)
7. I add On-Premise Gateway for SQL Server containing database set up with application tables
8. I recreate (or export/import) custom CDS Entities
Any gaps or out of order sequences in process that you can see?