cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Power Apps Windows 10 / Store App cannot install any apps ("Didn't Install")

Hi - wondering if others are experiencing the following and/or whether there is a resolution.

In the WIndows 10 (Store) App, if I try to open any App (including the built in template apps) I get the error shown below.

Other colleagues are also getting the same error.

Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.16299 Build 16299.

In the Store App, the Settings option opens an empty pane, so cannot post a version number, but no updates are showing for PowerApps in 'Downloads and updates' in the Windows store.

Although we develop using the browser, we have an app that we need to run within the Store App as it needs offline capabilities on a Windows tablet.

Didn't InstallStoreAppError.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Power Apps Windows 10 / Store App cannot install any apps ("Didn't Install")

Seems to be working again for me now after some Windows updates were pushed out in my enterprise. I can now open Apps in the Windows PowerApps player.

I still have the same version number for the App itself.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Power Apps Windows 10 / Store App cannot install any apps ("Didn't Install")

Hi @PaulD1,

My Window10 Enterprice OS build is 17134.1 and I can't reproduce your issue. I could open and play the app successfully after selecting "..." > Open in PowerApps windows studio. It will first download the app and then will play the app.

What is your PowerApps windows studio version number? Mine is 3.18054.21.

Regards,

Mona 

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Super User
Super User

Hi Mona

I'm on 3.1805421 as well.

If I try to open any app (including the standard template apps such as Asset Checkout) I get the error shown in the original post. My colleagues are also experiencing the same (we are all using HP EliteBooks if that is relevant).

Thanks

Paul

Super User
Super User

Seems to be working again for me now after some Windows updates were pushed out in my enterprise. I can now open Apps in the Windows PowerApps player.

I still have the same version number for the App itself.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Next Wednesday, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 229 members 4,669 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: