cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c016smith
Level: Powered On

PowerApps Ideas as a Powerapp

Does this forum use Powerapps to build the Powerapps \ Powerapps Ideas section? If so, is there a way to copy and share that project with us as Powerapps users? I would love to deploy something like this at my company, either from scratch or recycling what you've already bought. This would be a great in-house solution to a specific use-case I have, similar to a UserVoice type solution for an internal product group. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerApps Ideas as a Powerapp

Hi @c016smith,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to create a PowerApps Ideas Section using PowerApps?

The PowerApps Ideas Section in PowerApps forum is not built via PowerApps, instead, it use HTML + JavaScript technology.

If you want to create a PowerApps Ideas Section using PowerApps, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs currently.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerApps Ideas as a Powerapp

Hi @c016smith,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to create a PowerApps Ideas Section using PowerApps?

The PowerApps Ideas Section in PowerApps forum is not built via PowerApps, instead, it use HTML + JavaScript technology.

If you want to create a PowerApps Ideas Section using PowerApps, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs currently.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.