cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanshak
Level: Powered On

PowerApps: Use shared OneDrive folder for different Users as a "sharepoint-folder" ?

hello! 

I made a  connection to onedrive by the excel file:

is it possible to use this shared OneDrive Folder/Excelfile for different Users as a "sharepoint";

I shared to everyone but an other user got an error (see picture down) while opening the app.

OR is onedrive ONLY for me ?
OR it a known problem from PowerApps ?

Thanks für help!

IMG_4708.PNG

Jens Rogge
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sephilli

Re: PowerApps: Use shared OneDrive folder for different Users as a "sharepoint-folder" ?

Hi jeanshak,

If the app you shared has a OneDrive connection, then any file that the OneDrive connection uses must ALSO be shared with the OneDrive accounts that others used to create their connections with. This must be done in order for the other users to see the file or the file's data. 

I hope this resolves your issue!

5 REPLIES 5
sephilli

Re: PowerApps: Use shared OneDrive folder for different Users as a "sharepoint-folder" ?

Hi jeanshak,

If the app you shared has a OneDrive connection, then any file that the OneDrive connection uses must ALSO be shared with the OneDrive accounts that others used to create their connections with. This must be done in order for the other users to see the file or the file's data. 

I hope this resolves your issue!

Highlighted
jeanshak

ok, yes - this I had done; shared the folder for everyone.

but the error occurs again on other users accounts....?

Any other idea?

Jens Rogge

Hi, it is  not reolved with the solution provided, kindly help

jeffprandall
Level: Power Up

I have the same problem.  Did you find a resolution?

This type of error comes to few users from the all you given access for that onedrive folder, which also resolved later automaticly once they changed the password for office365 and try logging in with new password. Many times it also resolved once you try removing onedrive connection and reconnect as it ask for permissions again with all the users and issue get resolved for such few users which all were facing the issue earlier.