Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kenny_wei
Level: Powered On

PowerApps screen blank on navigate

Hi everyone,

starting a day or two ago, sometimes my powerapps screen becomes completely blank (not the white canvas) when I navigate between screens and I cannot seem to figure out why. This happens even when I am editing the powerapps and it seems to work for a tiny bit when I refresh the page but breaks soon after. It seems like the objects are still there in the navigation but is just not visible. This happens in the published version of the app as well.

image.png

5 REPLIES 5
MattyH
Level 8

Re: PowerApps screen blank on navigate

This has just happened to me this afternoon, the first time I had seen it.

I saved the app I was editing, closed it and re-opened, and all was back to normal again.

kenny_wei

I just tried saving and republishing it and it seems like it disappeared for me as well. Not sure what is causing it...

Super User
Super User

I've been having the same, just been saving, closing and then re-opening.

To do with new rendering perhaps?

My loving and understanding partner gives the best advice on fixing errors: "Just type in some different things".

Don't forget to Mark as Solution and Thumbs Up those who deserve it!
Super User
Super User

Happening 5+ times per day now. Only an inconvenience, but still unwanted!

image.png

My loving and understanding partner gives the best advice on fixing errors: "Just type in some different things".

Don't forget to Mark as Solution and Thumbs Up those who deserve it!
NewJakale

Trying the different methods you talk about here I was unable to fix my problem, even after exporting and creating a new app with the export. In my opinion there is something broken with what I added to the latest versions...

Will keep you guys posted if any thing changes.