cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juanprad
Level: Power Up

Powerapps Down?

Im trying to log in to powerapps through my school's given email and I keep getting the message "Sorry, something went wrong... To fix it, sign out and try again."

I've used Google Chrome, Safari, and Microsoft Edge and none seem to work. I've also tried to use a friends' account to get in but the same message keeps popping up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jp13
Level: Powered On

Re: Powerapps Down?

This seems to be centered around not having a Powerapps Plan 2 license.  I could login to admin.powerapps.com but could not see or manage any environments, I assigned a trial license to my admin user, logged in and viewed my environments, our main default environment now has <<TennantName>> (Upgrade) denoted in the name, I have no option to upgrade it.  However, after logging in, my editors can now login and view their apps.  Seems like something was caught up in the backend.

54 REPLIES 54
Super User
Super User

Yep, down for us as well (New Zealand). Don't seem to be able to run Apps (mobile or web) or get into the designer.

Super User
Super User

Appears to be back again now...

Trying

Hi,

It is still down in USA West Coast.

Regards,

Trying

SynergyM

We had to clear our DNS cache, but we're back in now too.

Highlighted
Trying

Cleared DNS Cache and it still seems to be down.

Regards,
Trying

Administrator
Administrator

Hi All,

it seems there was an issue on Tuesday with PowerApps and Cloud Services. Can you please reply in the thread if you're still experiencing any issues? Thank you.

@TopShelf-MSFT

Super User
Super User

@TopShelf-MSFT, we have an app being demo'd today (in front of a live audience) that is experiencing the following errors for all users ON MOBILE ONLY, Desktop works fine.
Session ID: d38ced25-8069-4d1e-95d3-3e2ea6d9ec8d
Kind of a BIG DEAL right now as its an event management app with the event underway...

Any ideas?

image.png

bhayden

I am having the same issues that ericonline stated. The issue only seems to appear on mobile, works fine on the desktop.

Super User
Super User

Now confirmed on other apps we have in production too...................

image.png