cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWahry
Level: Powered On

Re: Powerapps & SharePoint List Customised forms jumps to bottom of form when opened

Yeah I might have to give the Reset-Scroll-Position-on-Page-Load method a go too. It appears that the issue only happens on some of the Powerapp forms I have.

PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

Re: Powerapps & SharePoint List Customised forms jumps to bottom of form when opened

@GSandrea Have you re-published your app with the latest Studio version (v3.18101 at the time of writing)?

GSandrea
Level: Power Up

Yes we opened all our forms in power apps, republished, and the problem is RESOLVED. thank you very much Corey!!!

DavJaq

Thanks, it worked.

PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

@GSandrea @DavJaq That's great! I'm glad to hear.

@DWahry Has republishing your app in the lastest version of Studio resolved the issue for you?

biuser

Is this a cookie related issue perhaps?

DWahry

@_Corey_ - I actually don't know how to open a customised SharePoint List Form in PowerApp Studio. My changes are always made by opening the list in SharePoint, pressing "PowerApps" and then "Customize".

However, it now looks like the problem is fixed when customizing and publishing through the online Powerapp Editor, as the main form I usually experience the issue on is working fine now.

Highlighted
PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

@DWahry I'm glad to hear all is well!  And, yes, opening the form via PowerApps -> Customize opens it in PowerApps Web Studio, which is what I had meant by Studio. Smiley Happy