cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tuuman
Level: Powered On

Powerapps asking permission to connection that no longer exists

I created an app with PowerApps and created a workflow for it that created a new row in to an Excel file located in Sharepoint document library. However I have long time ago removed the flow and deleted the Excel file since I didn't need it and removed every Excel online connections but the PowerApps keeps asking premissions for Excel online connection.

If I accept the permission, it creates a connection and shows (upon deleting) that apps using the connection are PowerApps and Flow even though there are no flows using Excel. If I go to see the info of the connection it lists the app I made in there but upon selecting it gives me an error and asks me to log out and back in but nothing changes.

If I decline the permission, the connection is still made but it shows (upon deleting) that no app is using the connection.

Is there anyway to make PowerApps to stop asking permissions to connections that it doesn't need anymore? Or do I have to build the whole app again? And why is this occuring?

Another note to this is that it asks Excel Online (Preview). But just like I said earlier I don't need any Excel connections for my app since they're not needed.

Accepted Solutions
tuuman

Re: Powerapps asking permission to connection that no longer exists

Solved it. It seems that deleting flows doesn't remove them from apps data sources. Removed old flows or "data sources" from app and now it looks like it finally stopped asking permission to Excel.

All Replies
tuuman

Re: Powerapps asking permission to connection that no longer exists

Solved it. It seems that deleting flows doesn't remove them from apps data sources. Removed old flows or "data sources" from app and now it looks like it finally stopped asking permission to Excel.