cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mattbrice
Level: Powered On

Powerapps no longer automatically recalculating/refreshing

My apps no longer "auto re-calculate" like they used to. For example, i have a popup that adds an entry to a SharePoint list.  When i close the popup, the gallery that displays all the entries used to "recalc" and show the new entery.  Now it does not.  Same for other things. I had an icon that when pressed changed the text in a label.  It no longer does so.    Has there been a change in Powerapps?   Is there some new setting that i am not aware of that changes the behavior?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mattbrice

Re: Powerapps no longer automatically recalculating/refreshing

Turns out it was my mistake.  I enabled the experimental feature "User longer data cache timeout and background refresh" which caused those issues. I unchecked and re-published and the app is back to expected.  Thanks for responding.

Matthew

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @mattbrice ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

How do you patch your data to your SP list within your Pop-up? Using Patch function?

Please consider refresh your data source after patching your data to your SP List using the following formula:

Refresh('YourSPList')

For your second question, how do you chnage the text in a Label, could you please share more details about the formula?

As an fixed solution, you could consider re-create a new app based on your SP List, then try your formula again, check if the issue is fixed.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mattbrice

Turns out it was my mistake.  I enabled the experimental feature "User longer data cache timeout and background refresh" which caused those issues. I unchecked and re-published and the app is back to expected.  Thanks for responding.

Matthew

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 83 members 4,565 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: