cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ersula82
Level: Powered On

Powerapps reverts to a different live app PLEASE HELP!

I designed an app that we use in our front lobby to check in parents on Ipads. Everything works great EXCEPT other apps that I have created in my app list keep appearing on the iPads in the lobby!!!!

At first, the iPads were reverting to previous versions of the SAME check-in app. So, I deleted all of my previous versions thinking that would solve the problem. Now, today my front desk person said that a totally different app that she's never seen before is showing on the iPad. Aside from deleting all other apps that I'm using where do I even start with solving this problem?  I cannot have this happen to our customers in the front lobby. It's very unprofessional.

Smiley Sad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
jamiewr
Level 8

Re: Powerapps reverts to a different live app PLEASE HELP!

Are you using the same login credentials on the iPads that you use to create the PowerApps?

I would try sharing the lobby app with the specific user account and use that account to access it on the iPad.  

Good luck,

Jamie

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
jamiewr
Level 8

Are you using the same login credentials on the iPads that you use to create the PowerApps?

I would try sharing the lobby app with the specific user account and use that account to access it on the iPad.  

Good luck,

Jamie

ersula82
Level: Powered On

Thank you @jamiewr. Yes, the same login credentials I used to created the powerapp are the same login credentials I am using to run the powerapp in the lobby. I will try your suggestion with sharing the app and using another user's credentials  as a work-a-round.

In the meantime, I've submitted a ticket since your suggestion would be a temporary solution. I feel better, however, that I at least have something I can do for right now, so thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 257 members 4,957 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: