cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AleChoski
Level 8

Problem in updating value in a collection

Hi guys, I am facing an issue on updating a value on a collection. I have a collection A with the employees of my company and another one (B) with the employees and some fields i need to calculate. basic Name of employee - Function - status - additional infos. when i choose the employee on the collection A the another collection is feed by the employee selected, until then it is fine. But now when I try to update a field on the collection B selection an Toggle button wich values are "OK";"NOK"; is a little bug when choosing one or another, I attatch a video here, hope you can understand my issue and help me!
5 REPLIES 5
AleChoski
Level 8

Re: Problem in updating value in a collection

AleChoski
Level 8

pls can anyone help...

pNabin
Level 8

@AleChoski, Are you having issue while showing value in the label(where multiple collections values are showing as string)?  Could you share the formula you used to show the value in the label?

Thanks,

nabin

AleChoski
Level 8

The Formula in the label is a concatenate of some fields:

Concat(MyPeopleAta;Concatenate(DisplayName;";";Atuação;";";Farol;";";Observação);"&")[

MyPeopleAta is the collection B wich has the name of the employee.

The column "Farol" is a "OK/NOK" column that has its value update by a Toggle Button in the gallery with the formula on its

ONCHECK: Patch(MyPeopleAta ; ThisItem ; {Farol: "OK"})

ONUNCHECK: Patch(MyPeopleAta ; ThisItem ; {Farol: "NOK"})

So this update is having some issues when updating as you can see in the video, when I click, sometimes it does not update properly, maybe i am missing something in the formula, i dont know....

Highlighted
AleChoski
Level 8

up