cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gopi
Level: Powered On

Radio button need to be in horizontal

How can I arrange radio buttons in horizontal?

Capture.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Bsedd

Re: Radio button need to be in horizontal

I dont think we can do this yet, it's also something I wanted to make use of but i've had to change to a dropdown to save space vertically.

There is a suggesstion for it here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Horizontal-Radio-Control/idi-p/7356

You can vote for it which will hopefully raise its visibility Smiley Happy

All Replies
Bsedd

I dont think we can do this yet, it's also something I wanted to make use of but i've had to change to a dropdown to save space vertically.

There is a suggesstion for it here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Horizontal-Radio-Control/idi-p/7356

You can vote for it which will hopefully raise its visibility Smiley Happy

Gopi

Voted! Thank you so much!  Smiley Happy

XoG2

Hi 

You can actually have the desired functionality using circle icons:

1. on the screen set onvisible variable Set(varOptionChosen,0)
  2. insert 3 (e.g.) circles; 
  3. for each circle set size 20x20, border thickness 3, border colour as you please (e.g. 77 77 77);
  4. for each circle set fill as If(varOptionChosen=<circle number>, RGBA(77, 77, 77, 1), RGBA(255, 255, 255, 1));
  5. for each circle set onselect Set(varOptionChosen, <circle number>);
  6. add labels.

The solution is a work around, but looks nice and, what is more important, allows you to order this pseudo radio buttons even in a form of a perpendicular kitten. 

tom_garvin

I'm arriving at this thread very late in the game, but today I had a need for a horizontal Radio Button group and found "Layout" options in the Advanced tab. Choices are Vertical or Horizontal. Voting gets results!