cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msmith
Level 8

Remove Scroll Bar

I am all of a sudden getting a scroll bar when there is no need for one. I can I remove that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Remove Scroll Bar

Hi @msmith,

The user @HadynM has faced same issue with you, please check my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/BUG-Fluid-grid-scrollbar/m-p/158798#M53523

Currently, as an alternative solution, please consider take a try to turn off/disable the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings, then check if the issue is solved.5.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
4 REPLIES 4
AleChoski
Level 8

if you dont want the scroll bar on a gallery, you can remove it on the settings of the gallery.

just discovered it today.

msmith
Level 8

Unfortunately this isn't a gallery, it is form. Usually I would just adjust the size and it would go away, that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @msmith,

The user @HadynM has faced same issue with you, please check my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/BUG-Fluid-grid-scrollbar/m-p/158798#M53523

Currently, as an alternative solution, please consider take a try to turn off/disable the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings, then check if the issue is solved.5.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
danielleruns
Level: Powered On

@v-xida-msft I am having the same issue, unfortunately turning off app rendering isn't fixing the issue. Smiley Sad