Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gabimbola
Level: Powered On

Screen did not contain all my table columns

Hi:

I am very new to PowerApps. Meanwhile, I started an App that connects to a table in SQL Azure. For example, this is an Address table that contains several columns. However, when my App starts, only a few columns were displayed. This canvas is generated by automotically. Is this what it is expected? I expect my screen to contain all my table columns. Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, 

GA.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Screen did not contain all my table columns

Hi @gabimbola 

If it's on the Edit form of an autogenerated app where you're not seeing all your fields, you can make additional fields visible via the 'edit fields' > 'add field' option.

image.png

If it's some other place where you're not seeing all your fields, if you could post a screenshot here, we can advise further.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @gabimbola ,

In default, when you generate an app based on your SQL Table data source, the Edit form only contains part of table columns.

On your side, you could consider custom the columns you want to display within your Edit form, please check the following GIF screenshot for more details:Test.gif

Please also check and see if the following blog would help in your scenario:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/improved-datasource-and-field-selection-in-canvas-apps/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting in the community @gabimbola - can you review the above replies and update the thread if they were helpful? 

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT