Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Magnifica-p
Level: Powered On

Search different Gallerys

Hello,

I hope to find some help for the following use case:

I am currently working on a n PowerApp where i have the data sources: Office 365 Users, A Sharepointlist Clients and a SharepointList Projects.

Each Project has several users assigned to (People Picker field; multiple) and a client (Sharepoint Look Up field).

Now I want to enable to search for Users, Projects and clients by typing in a searchTearm. But also i want to display the users if you search for an project.

tool.PNG

I set up a search field and 3 gallerys, displaying users, projects and clients.

I filter the galleryUsers by "DisplayName";"City";"Department";"JobTitle";"GivenName";"Surname";"MailNickname" according to what was typed in the textfield. Source: Office 365 Users

FirstN(
            Search('Office365-Benutzer'.SearchUser();
                Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text; "DisplayName";"City";"Department";"JobTitle";"GivenName";"Surname";"MailNickname"
            );4)

The Project gallery is filtered by Client.Value, title, AssignedUser.DisplayName & JobTitle | Source Sharepoint List Projects

FirstN(
		Filter(Projekte; 
		Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Kunde.Value || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Titel || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.DisplayName || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.JobTitle || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.Department
				);
			4)

The gallery clients is filtered by title. | Source Sharepoint List Clients

FirstN(Filter(Kunden; Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Titel);4)

So but now if i type in a projectname, i want to display in the users gallerys the users who are assigned to the projects results displayed in the projects gallery and in the clients gallery i want to see the clients to whom the projects are tagged to...

Is there any way to enable this?